At Canton Car Wash (CCW), we understand that consumers have many options when it comes to washing and caring for their vehicles. We strive to always provide a superior customer experience. At CCW, we recognize that our employees are what set us apart and deliver the great experience only found at our facilities. As a result, we put a large emphasis on finding hard working employees with exceptional customer service skills.
If you’re looking to join a fun, energetic team in an up-beat environment, we are hiring new Production Team Members in our Baltimore location. Production team members take care of the little details that make our customers fall back in love with their car. If teamwork is your thing and you love working around cars, this is the role for you. We’re seeking qualified individuals that are honest, hard-working and like to have fun at work!
CCW offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Competitive hourly pay and tips
- Free unlimited membership and discounted detail packages
- Competitive health benefits including dental and vision after eligibility period
- Advancement opportunities across all locations
- Ongoing training and development
- Fun, inclusive, positive working environment
- Prepare vehicles to enter the wash tunnel
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by being friendly to customers and handling vehicles with extreme care
- Perform cleaning services included in the various wash packages such as vacuuming, window cleaning, dry down, detailing and dressing vehicles
- Complete tasks associated with location cleanliness and appearance such as sweeping, mopping, cleaning windows, and/or minor landscaping work as directed by management
- Follow all Canton Car Wash safety procedures and policies
We are looking for people who enjoy:
- Providing outstanding customer service with a positive attitude
- Being active and on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Taking pride in your work and paying attention to detail
- Working outdoors in varying temperatures and weather conditions
Employees who typically do well in this role have prior experience in: general labor, working outdoors, landscaping, team sports, construction, customer service, tire shops, bussing or serving, car dealerships, military service, and auto shops.
Join the Canton Car Wash Team & Apply Today!
Canton Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicant for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour including tips